Skip to main content

Book Review: The Power of the Mind

photo credit: Cecrussia
...walk in divine excellence and transform your mind though the power of a renewed mind!

There are over hundreds of thousands of life transformations through this book, I'm experiencing mine now. Are you ready for your miracle?


Still reading this book, and when I'm done, I'll keep reviewing this book to my own advantage. As the name implies, Power of the Mind, a constructive message for a divided mind. Are you going through an unstable source to life? Are you most times, indecisive of what step to take, what move to make? Do you have wrong, negative thoughts flooding up in your mind? Hold on a second, have you considered reading an amazing book like this one? Then, you ought to try it out. First off, it is Christianity filled, but that doesn't mean you cannot go on to read this book. This book was written by Rev (Dr) Chris Oyakhilome, a faithful man of God.

So briefly, your mind has the ability to choose right over wrong, good against bad, it all depends on where you re-direct your mind to. In the past, I didn't know what I wanted, or who I am really, but when I found this book, I doubted it for a day, but reading one page from this book shook every doubts from my head. Not just doubts about this book, but every other doubts. Doubts about my self, who I am, and my purpose to life. It worked like magic for a while, but, there's always this stronghold within us, I knew i had to fight whatever stronghold that was inside of me. And now I'm half way with this book, each chapter opens my mind to something much powerful, magical. It's Amazing! I keep telling myself, "I have control over my mind, I am only attracted to positive things and positive people only". I declare these words every day of my life.

Like every other inspirational book in any book store, make your next pick this book. I promise, you won't regret it. Just flow with it, let your righteous spirit lead you through, let your mind open up, give yourself to it, and your life will be set on a divine path.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO 2018!

Happy New Year! This year is definitely off to better resolutions, even though it didn't quite begin as planned. I'm truly blessed to have gone through 2017, even though i didn't achieve all of my goals. But i tell you, there were achievements - more like prep achievement. Like for example; I've always wanted a smooth source of income - but i got a job behind my expectations, and got me to paying my bills, independently. I learnt how to drive a car - Then i drove most Uber Rides (Luckily they let me drive based on compensations and 50% trust that i wouldn't bash their cars), and my boss's Jeep. (7 times already, but the last time was LIT! 'Cause i was alone in the jeep, and i drove safely - Believe me!) Afforded to have pretty cool outfits and shoes in my wardrobe. Spaced out from friends and family - (I've got a room to myself - which enables me to focus deeply on my career and myself!) Ok Hold on - Confessions - But I've stopped alrea

Passion Is Key

  I don't get bored being a dancer, in fact, I always look up to a new week starting with monday. So here's my thought for today...

7 of My Best Motivational Quotes from Oprah Winfrey

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." "We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are." "Only make decisions that support your self-image, your self-esteem and your self-worth." "The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." "Sometimes you find out what you're supposed to be doing by doing the things you're not supposed to do." "Passion is energy, feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."                                                                                                       Have a great day ahead!