Skip to main content

Developing Tabs On Your Goals

It's complicated, but yet, very easy. Before now, when i wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is gaze at the ceiling for minutes, blank thoughts, and eventually go back to sleep... AGAIN! It would appear to be that I was just being a lazy ass. But hey, if I had continued that way, i wouldn't make any productivity out of my day. So what did I do? I developed some tabs on what I really wanted to achieve in my life, then put my 99.9% focus on them. Little by little, I started picking those tabs up, and created a
passionate moment with my goals. True, there's no accomplishment without a zeal. It'll take time to reap what you sow, trust me, it's a progressing method, and when you make it a regular habit, you'll finally pull through. If it was easy, every body would do it. KNOWLEDGE is a VITAL KEY! Don't take it for granted.

So here are some tabs, on how you can you can start your every day! (Let's do this!)
  • Do a breathing exercise: for like 15-30 minutes. This is a very important meditation exercise which helps you relax your nerves, and send some positive thoughts running through you. This will help your focus straight forwarded, and create a beautiful connection with your ultimate goals. 
  • Jot down your goals: you have to be specific about your dreams in life, and when you are, don't just leave 'em hanging in your head, jot 'em down. Are you jotting down? Good!
  • Create a deadline: Now, you must keep those goal attached to your mind, positively. Set an almost impossible time frame, this should get you going through, and then, keep to it. I'm serious!
  •  Look for other means to earn money: I'm not talking about fraud or anything illegal, just think of something right. For example, I need to go to school, how do I save up? I could start a short time job, acquire a skill that I could earn from, or even do some certain online businesses. You ought to start from somewhere small to get to the highest top OK?
  • Feed your focus, starve your distractions: as it implies... 2 ways => list out those distractions, strike 'em with a red pen, and list out what you should focus on, mark with a blue pen. This is a fast track on your progress. Please, ensure you paste 'em where you can see them every morning you wake up.
  • Be positive: All the time! Smile, be grateful, you're on a right path now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO 2018!

Happy New Year! This year is definitely off to better resolutions, even though it didn't quite begin as planned. I'm truly blessed to have gone through 2017, even though i didn't achieve all of my goals. But i tell you, there were achievements - more like prep achievement. Like for example; I've always wanted a smooth source of income - but i got a job behind my expectations, and got me to paying my bills, independently. I learnt how to drive a car - Then i drove most Uber Rides (Luckily they let me drive based on compensations and 50% trust that i wouldn't bash their cars), and my boss's Jeep. (7 times already, but the last time was LIT! 'Cause i was alone in the jeep, and i drove safely - Believe me!) Afforded to have pretty cool outfits and shoes in my wardrobe. Spaced out from friends and family - (I've got a room to myself - which enables me to focus deeply on my career and myself!) Ok Hold on - Confessions - But I've stopped alrea

Passion Is Key

  I don't get bored being a dancer, in fact, I always look up to a new week starting with monday. So here's my thought for today...

7 of My Best Motivational Quotes from Oprah Winfrey

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." "We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are." "Only make decisions that support your self-image, your self-esteem and your self-worth." "The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." "Sometimes you find out what you're supposed to be doing by doing the things you're not supposed to do." "Passion is energy, feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."                                                                                                       Have a great day ahead!