Skip to main content

14 Beauty/Makeup Hacks: Works For Me!

 ...every time! I use these beauty hacks almost all the time to beat the long minutes I spend while making up. It is very important that you know these hacks to help you save time, but still allows your makeup look flawless and natural. Although, I understand sometimes we might want our looks to be sophisticated, which definitely results to taking our time, oh.. And the longer minutes we spend baking our highlights on our faces. There's absolutely nothing wrong to learning a few tricks to achieving a faster, yet sophisticated look. Now dig in!!!

1. Use A Beauty Blender: for your primer, foundation, concealer and even a setting powder. If you don't have time for changing brushes all the time, a damp oval or cherry shaped blender would save you time and easy!

2. Bronze Before Powder Application: if you're the type that wants a shimmering finishing on your t-zone but don't like it obvious, just apply a bronzer after your foundation, then seal in with your perfect shade of powder. Though if you want it a little more obvious, then you can reapply bronzer after your powder finishing.

3. Swap Powder Brush for a Powder Puff: dab your matte or loose powder with a round powder puff on your t-zone to set your foundation or concealer. Your makeup might last up to 4 hours in normal weather without creasing.

4. Red or Pink Lipstick for Blush?: Totally! No time to start looking for where you kept your blush. Just dab on your cheekbones, then rub through in circles gently. Use powder to set in.

5. Loose Powder to Add Volume to Lashes: fake or natural, apply the first coat of mascara to your lashes, dab some powder on, then apply a second coating. You can do a 3 coating, if you want. (Tip: with this method, I don't necessarily need an eyeliner.)

6. Darker Shade of Foundation to Pop Highlight: and an easy blend in with the rest of your skin. I tried a shade darker than my usual foundation and it was the best foundation coverage I've ever achieved. If you don't have a dark shade, you can use a 2 shades darker powder to contour the edges of your face.

7. Use a Tape: paper tape preferably to achieve a sharp winged liner. You can use this for the rest of your eye makeup so you don't worry about cleaning the mistakes.

8. Dab Powder on Lipstick: for a matte looking lips. But if you already have a matte lipstick, you might still have to dab some powder on it. (Only if you wish to reduce the sharpness of your lipstick, and make the gloss disappear.)

9. Ran Outta EyeLiner?: Mascara to the rescue! Use an angle brush, or your old eyeliner wand, swipe on your mascara, then use to line your eyelids.

10. The Dark Pencil Liner: can be used to tight line inner lids for a brighter eyes, or on the outer lids for an easy smokey eyes.

11. Shimmery gold eyeshadow for bronzy highlight, bronzer for eyeshadow. Works all the time.

12. Concealer for Ombré Lips: I'm talking 'bout the same concealer you use to highlight your brows or your t-zone. After putting on a dark shade of lipstick and you want it to look a bit brighter, just apply a little concealer on your lower lip (make sure to avoid the corner of your lips), then smudge in slightly.

13. Cucumber: Grab a slice of cucumber, rub on your face and leave on for 10minutes. This will allow you face to appear clean, fresh and glowing. (Try every morning)

14. Test New Foundation on Your Neck: not your face or arm. This is way better because it allows you to easily match up the rest of your skin tone. Ps; and if you already have makeup on your face, do this method.


Try it out, and thank me later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WELCOME TO 2018!

Happy New Year! This year is definitely off to better resolutions, even though it didn't quite begin as planned. I'm truly blessed to have gone through 2017, even though i didn't achieve all of my goals. But i tell you, there were achievements - more like prep achievement. Like for example; I've always wanted a smooth source of income - but i got a job behind my expectations, and got me to paying my bills, independently. I learnt how to drive a car - Then i drove most Uber Rides (Luckily they let me drive based on compensations and 50% trust that i wouldn't bash their cars), and my boss's Jeep. (7 times already, but the last time was LIT! 'Cause i was alone in the jeep, and i drove safely - Believe me!) Afforded to have pretty cool outfits and shoes in my wardrobe. Spaced out from friends and family - (I've got a room to myself - which enables me to focus deeply on my career and myself!) Ok Hold on - Confessions - But I've stopped alrea

Passion Is Key

  I don't get bored being a dancer, in fact, I always look up to a new week starting with monday. So here's my thought for today...

7 of My Best Motivational Quotes from Oprah Winfrey

"Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough." "Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher." "We can't become what we need to be by remaining what we are." "Only make decisions that support your self-image, your self-esteem and your self-worth." "The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude." "Sometimes you find out what you're supposed to be doing by doing the things you're not supposed to do." "Passion is energy, feel the power that comes from focusing on what excites you."                                                                                                       Have a great day ahead!